Zeus Trojan Description
Zeus Trojan is an extremely dangerous parasite that is widely known to be of an aid to hackers in an effort to steal banking information. Zeus Trojan may be made up of several compromised computers, or botnets, which are all programmed to infiltrate systems ultimately stealing data. Zeus’ botnets have stolen data from millions of computers and is a serious nuisance to computer users affected by its deceptive tactics. Zeus Trojan may write itself to boot sectors of a PC’s hard drive where it may load at startup making it difficult to terminate or remove from a system. Zeus is one of the most dangerous Trojan parasites in existence and continues to plague many computers around the world. Detection and removal of Zeus may be a difficult task which is why the assistance of a trusted spyware removal tool may be needed.
Zeus Trojan Automatic Detection Tool (Recommended)
Is your PC infected with Zeus Trojan? To safely & quickly detect Zeus Trojan we highly recommend you run the malware scanner listed below.
Download SpyHunter's* Malware Scanner to detect Zeus Trojan What happens if Zeus Trojan does not let you open SpyHunter or blocks the Internet?
File System Modifications
Tutorials: If you wish to learn how to remove malware components manually, you can read the tutorials on how to find malware, kill unwanted processes, remove malicious DLLs and delete other harmful files. Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
- The following files were created in the system:
# File Name 1 088709.exe
- Beware: Upatre Malware Spreads Through Fake ADP Invoices and Fiserv Documents
- CMS Websites and FTP Servers Targeted by Brute-Force Password-Guessing Malware Called Fort Disco
- Cocktail of Malware Served Through Malicious Links Found in Skype Messages
- Malware Peddlers Experimenting with Highly-Successful Infection Techniques
- Password Stealing Zeus Trojan Hacks Over 74000 PCs
Posted: March 28, 2006 | By SpywareRemove
Rate this article: