Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq is a confirmed Trojan and keylogger and may also utilize worm propagation techniques. Any system infected by Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq will suffer from compromised security that allows remote attackers access as well as the dropping of other malware. Given its ability to render both your system stability and your privacy nonexistent, users should be quick to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq before serious consequences occur.
Writhing Through the Net and Right to Your Computer
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq may infect your computer by way of a simple infected file through a file-sharing network or a link embedded in a message. Some reports have indicated that Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq is also a worm, able to infect any computer on a network once Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq infects a single networked computer. Protection against worms is best accomplished by not using networks unless necessary, and secondarily by keeping stringent security software running to catch Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq or other malware when they try to drop in on you.
Unlike rogue anti-virus infections, Trojans like Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq rarely show any signs of their presence. Preventative measures are, therefore, particularly crucial to avoid having to deal with Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq, since it may be difficult to see it once Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq gets inside your computer. In addition to its own subtype identifier, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq can sometimes be detected by anti-malware scanners through a generic Trojan name.
Don’t Be Lulled by Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq’s Mild Demeanor
It can be awfully tempting to think Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq and other Trojans aren’t dangerous just because they show few symptoms.
- Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq will add entries to your registry to allow Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq or other malware to execute whenever the operating system does, using up resources and performing its harmful actions continually
- Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq will, as per its name, act as spyware and monitor your activities. As a keylogger, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq can keep track of every last key pressed on your keyboard. All this info is sent off to remote criminals, just in case there’s an online banking password or other juicy tidbit they can exploit.
- Remote attackers aren’t limited to simply taking the information Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq sends out to them. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq’s presence can also allow remote attackers to control your computer, recruiting it as part of a botnet or causing other varied forms of damage.
- As a Trojan, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq will download files and execute them on your system without your consent. This usually ends up creating a spiraling situation of more and more infections.
The damage even just one of these attacks can cause is significant. If you’re not ready to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq the instant you lay your eyes on Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq in a scanner’s results, then you’re probably not as paranoid as you should be for keeping your machine safe and sound!
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq Automatic Detection Tool (Recommended)
Is your PC infected with Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq? To safely & quickly detect Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq we highly recommend you run the malware scanner listed below.
Download SpyHunter's* Malware Scanner to detect Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq What happens if Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bbsq does not let you open SpyHunter or blocks the Internet?
File System Modifications
- The following files were created in the system:
# File Name 1 %Temp%\mst1.tmp
- The following newly produced Registry Values are:
Posted: February 25, 2011 | By SpywareRemove
Rate this article: