Activate MS Antimalware Description
Despite the Microsoft-themed name, Activate MS Antimalware is actually a rogue security program that attacks your computer while simultaneously faking helpful features. Some prominent attacks by Activate MS Antimalware include blocked downloads, browser hijacks that redirect you from safe sites to malicious ones, altered security settings and a flurry of fake error messages. To keep your PC safe from malware and privacy invasions, you should do your best to distinguish between Activate MS Antimalware and genuine Microsoft programs, and remove Activate MS Antimalware quickly if you see Activate MS Antimalware on your system.
A Little About the Activate MS Antimalware's Malware Hiding Under Microsoft's Good Name
They may also trick you into downloading Activate MS Antimalware yourself by displaying fake infection warnings and scans that show heavy infection results and other issues. They then suggest that you install rogue security software like Activate MS Antimalware as a cure to a nonexistent problem!
It's simple to distinguish between Activate MS Antimalware and real Microsoft protection: real Microsoft security programs will only install themselves from trustworthy sources with your full knowledge and consent, and default Microsoft applications will not request that you spend money on a registration process to cure system problems.
Activate MS Antimalware's most obvious symptom is Activate MS Antimalware's tendency to create fake pop-up errors about malware infections and other problems with your PC that recommend you download other software components or register Activate MS Antimalware. Following this advice will lead to even more serious problems with your computer, and it's important to remember that all of Activate MS Antimalware's messages are fake, and any advertised infections aren't real.
Why Activating Activate MS Antimnalware's Malware is a Danger to Your Security
Security attacks by Activate MS Antimalware on your PC can be varied as well as very serious:
- Activate MS Antimalware may prevent any or all file downloads that you initiate in an attempt to stop you from downloading anti-malware programs.
- Ativate MS Antimalware may also block different applications and services from running, especially basic Windows utilities and anti-malware scanners. Microsoft Essentials is particularly likely to be shut down by Activate MS Antimalware.
- Every time your computer boots, Activate MS Antimalware will be active by default. The lack of visible signs may not indicate Activate MS Antimalware being inactive – Activate MS Antimalware may simply be running as a hidden background process.
- Activate MS Antimalware may also corrupt the Windows host file as part of a larger browse hijacking effort. This lets Activate MS Antimalware display fake warnings to redirect you to malicious sites or stop you from interacting with positive websites.
- Your security settings, particularly those related to your ports and firewall may be changed to let Activate MS Antimalware monitor your activities and send that information to remote criminals.
- Lastly, Activate MS Antimalware can even slam the door on your Internet connection, disallowing any online access at all.
Even a quick skim over this list should tell you that removing Activate MS Antimalware isn't remotely optional if you value the security and safety of your PC. To delete Activate MS Antimalware it's suggested that you use an anti-malware program explicitly designed to tackle these kinds of rogue security programs, since manually removing Activate MS Antimalware is likely to be a tedious and risky process.
Use SpyHunter to Detect and Remove PC Threats
If you are concerned that malware or PC threats similar to Activate MS Antimalware may have infected your computer, we recommend you start an in-depth system scan with SpyHunter. SpyHunter is an advanced malware protection and remediation application that offers subscribers a comprehensive method for protecting PCs from malware, in addition to providing one-on-one technical support service.
Why can't I open any program including SpyHunter? You may have a malware file running in memory that kills any programs that you try to launch on your PC. Tip: Download SpyHunter from a clean computer, copy it to a USB thumb drive, DVD or CD, then install it on the infected PC and run SpyHunter's malware scanner.