Don't Have SpyHunter? Click Here to Download SpyHunter
Download SpyHunter Detect & Remove Malware
SpyHunter Uninstall Instructions
To uninstall SpyHunter, follow these instructions:
|Windows 10||Windows 8||Windows 7/Vista|
Option #1: Uninstall SpyHunter using the Add/Remove Programs control panel in Windows. To look for SpyHunter on the Add/Remove Programs tool:
- 1. Click Windows Start (Windows Key), and then click the Settings item.
- 2. Click System on the Settings window.
- 3. Select Apps & features from the left pane of the System window of items.
- 4. In the Apps & features list, find and right-click SpyHunter. Once SpyHunter is highlighted, click on the Uninstall button.
- 5. Once SpyHunter Uninstall window appears, it will ask you if you're sure you wish to remove SpyHunter. Click Yes to start the uninstallation process. This will start the uninstallation process.
- 1. Go to the Start menu, find the folder for SpyHunter. Left-click to open.
- 2. Right-click on SpyHunter item and select Uninstall.