Spyware Protection 2009
Spyware Protection 2009 is a rogue anti-spyware product that uses highly negative faked scanning results and inaccurate system alerts to terrify the user. Registry-based exploits are used to allow Spyware Protection 2009 to run with Windows during the startup process in a hard to detect manner. Rogue anti-spyware programs like Spyware Protection 2009 are often security risks, since they may block security programs and websites that are necessary for deleting malware. Spurn each and every one of this rogue anti-spyware threat's attempts to gain your trust; deleting Spyware Protection 2009 will only make your system far safer and more stable.
A Forceful Installation Matching a Forceful Runtime
Spyware Protection 2009 unintentionally flaunts its rogue anti-spyware malware nature in several ways that are easily discerned even by novice eyes if you're ready to look. The first is that Spyware Protection 2009 is usually installed by Trojans such as the Zlob infection; these Trojans will install Spyware Protection 2009 or other rogue anti-spyware programs through fake desktop error messages or sometimes without any pretense of an excuse at all. Deleting Spyware Protection 2009 should also be done with one eye on any Trojans that are linked to Spyware Protection 2009, since failing to kick out the infection that delivered Spyware Protection 2009 can get you right back in the same mess.
The installation isn't the only thing taken out of your hands; Spyware Protection 2009 also places entries in the Windows registry to cause this rogue anti-spyware application to start up during the boot process. Spyware Protection 2009 may even display before your desktop and insist on scanning your computer before you can resume normal activities.
Finally, anyone who knows about the infamous Antivirus 2009 rogue scanner will instantly see the strong resemblance between Antivirus 2009 and Spyware Protection 2009. In fact, the two are complete copies of each other in all functional respects, making it obvious that the criminals behind Spyware Protection 2009 are trying to get users to fall for old tricks with new names.
Enumerating Spyware Protection 2009's Attacks on Innocent Computers
Aside from the way Spyware Protection 2009 gets into your computer, read how Spyware Protection 2009's other functions are no better:
- Spyware Protection 2009's scanning results will always show high levels of infection, because Spyware Protection 2009 didn't try to scan your computer in the first place! Instead, Spyware Protection 2009 merely wants you to think you need to register the rogue PC threat to be rid of the problem.
- You'll also be forced to deal with a series of unusual desktop alerts and errors with worrisome content. These are also caused by Spyware Protection 2009 or related malware, and should be ignored just as much as you would ignore Spyware Protection 2009's scan results.
- Spyware Protection 2009 may try to block security programs to keep you from deleting Spyware Protection 2009. When dealing with an infected system, if your anti-virus programs or major Windows programs crash with strange errors, then the usual cause is malware like Spyware Protection 2009.
- Many rogue anti-spyware products will also hijack your web browser. Avoid any destinations Spyware Protection 2009 tries to force you towards, and never give money or information to sites that promote rogue anti-spyware programs like this one.
Even if you try to delete Spyware Protection 2009, it may not 'stick' since the rogue anti-spyware product has been confirmed to be able to restore itself from less thorough deletion attempts. The registry code 'SL55J-T54YHJ61-YHG88' may help you deactivate some of Spyware Protection 2009's more invasive functions, but you'll probably need to resort to a real anti-malware program.
File System Modifications
- The following files were created in the system:
# File Name 1 aazalirt.exe 2 ronitfst.exe 3 seeukluba.exe 4 skaaanret.exe 5 Spyware Protection 2009.lnk 6 Uninstall Spyware Protection 2009.lnk
- The following newly produced Registry Values are: